Monday, November 19, 2012

WHMD RADIO


WHMD Radio - I guess radio stations like to catch people in the car while they're driving to work, because their interview programs start at the crack of dawn. Tim of WHMD and Johnny, WFPR/WHMD are very popular in the early hours. After talking about SECUESTRO on both their shows, people stopped to tell me they'd heard the interviews. Johnny and Tim are both veterans of the radio waves and I had indispensable Mary with me, an old cohort of theirs.
Tim was intrigued that I once knew Fidel Castro and Dictator Batista. For many years I had the Castro/Diaz Balart wedding invitation, but my kids kept taking it to show and tell and one day it went to show and it never came back. It would be a nice souvenier to have now that the Cuba books are published.

No comments:

Post a Comment